Friday, December 24, 2004

What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before? I lived on my own (even if it was only for a month)

Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? No, I didn't....not really. Yes, I want to be more organized and stop casually smoking.

Did anyone close to you give birth? A co-worker and his wife had a baby, and a few friends as well.

Did anyone close to you die? My great uncle passed away

What countries did you visit? Just the States....Vegas, baby!!

What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004? More savings in the bank...and a healthier lifestyle.

What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? Family Day, in February - the day I got my new kitten

What was your biggest achievement of the year? Getting a promotion at work

What was your biggest failure? The end of a long relationship...not so much a failure really....but disappointing

Did you suffer illness or injury? Not really....the usual odd cold

What was the best thing you bought? my new camera

Whose behavior merited celebration? a good friend telling me that she's trying to have a baby!

Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? a friend who I realized is not a friend and never was

Where did most of your money go? to my good friends at American Express

What did you get really, really, really excited about? Going to Vancouver on Thanksgiving weekend, my 17 day long vacation over Christmas

What song will always remind you of 2004? The Rasmus - In the Shadows

Compared to this time last year, you are: immeasurably happier

What do you wish you'd done more of? saving money, working out

What do you wish you'd done less of? spending money, working

How will you be spending Christmas? having my family over...my first time cooking Xmas dinner

How will you be spending New Years? was at the local pub with a few close friends and my brothers

Did you fall in love in 2004? I did

How many one-night stands? I won't divest numbers here, but I did have some fun being single.....not that much though

What was your favorite TV program? The Amazing Race

Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? sigh....I hate hating people, but yes, there are a few people who I finally saw the light on

What was the best book you read? any of the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon

What was your greatest musical discovery for 2004? Europop....sent from a new friend

What did you want and get? I wanted happiness, to be more grounded, and a healthier lifestyle...2 out of 3 ain't bad!

What was your favorite film of this year? The Last Samurai

What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? haven't had it yet.....it's on Dec 30th...I'll be turning 26 and drinking at Aussie Rules with my family and close friends!!

What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? being more financially stable

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004? fun t-shirts all the way!

What kept you sane? my friends...and finding myself

Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? at the moment, Clive Owen and Jude Law

What political issue stirred you the most? same sex marriages

Who did you miss? some friends from my past, and a boy ;-)

Who was the best new person you met? a new friend from far away

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004: be true to yourself...YOU are the only one that matters in the long run...don't let other people bring you down with their unhappiness

Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: the lyrics to "Vindicated" by Dashboard Confessional


Three names you go by: Boozy, Bananie, Pickle,

Three things you like about yourself: my sense of humor, my devotion to friends and family, my quirkiness

Three things you don't like about yourself: my ability to procrastinate all the time, my guilt, that I can be petty

Three parts of your heritage: English, Scottish, Canadian

Three things that scare you: love, loneliness, being needed

Three things you are wearing right now: my new Billabong watch, new knee high boots, new black pants

Three everyday essentials: mascara, deoderant, cell phone

Three of your favourite bands (at the moment) : The Killers, The Trews, and Maroon 5

Three of your favourite songs (at the moment) : "Mr Brightside" - The Killers; "Baby It's You" - JoJo; "Sexy" - Shawn Desman

Three things you want to try in the next 12 months: learning to swim (shut it); being more organized; knitting

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given) : happiness, trust, good sex

Three favourite hobbies: watching/going to movies, reading blogs, taking photos

Three things you want to do really badly right now: go back to bed, watch Sex & the City, eat more junk food

Three things you want to do before you die: travel the world, have babies, skydive

Two truths and one lie: I hate thong underwear; I am satisfied with my body; I am always late

Three things you just can't do: swim, be with someone who doesn't respect me, be on time for work

No comments: