Monday, June 21, 2004

What kind of person am I?

Well, it's Monday. After a very eventful weekend, here I am, back at work, starting on one of the busiest weeks of my life. By Sunday, I'm sure I will be a candidate for complete and utter exhaustion, but hey...I seem to thrive on stress, so it will all be worth it in the end.
I read another Blog this morning, one in which the author prompted me to determine "what kind of person" I am. So here goes. I am the type of person:

Who hates getting up early any day of the week (especially on a Monday)
Who has minor road rage issues and shouldn't be allowed to drive during rush hour
Who cries whenever I witness a marriage proposal on TV
Who procrastinates constantly
Who has urges to buy stupid kitchen gadgets at the drop of a hat
Who cannot say no to gummy candy (and don't get me started on Jelly Belly jellybeans!)
Who loves with all of her heart, all the time
Who goes to every concert that hits my city, even while broke
Who can belt out a Backstreet Boys tune like no other
Who has a not-so-secret crush on Justin Timberlake
Who wishes she had been brave enough to make it through med school
Who LOVES reality television
Who loves to be lazy
Who hates working out
Who is trying to eat healthy more often
Who can talk my way out of anything (or so I like to think)
Who cannot fight with my boyfriend without crying
Who wishes she had traveled right out of high school
Who is uncomfortable in new situations
Who due to shyness, doesn't enjoy meeting new people
Who needs to be accepted
Who tends to get jealous
Who wishes she were more of a free spirit
Who seems to always have late charges at the library
Who is addicted to Sex & the City (abso-fucking-lutely!)
Who wishes she was happy with her naturally curly hair
Who always forgets to wear sunscreen
Who is glad to have her mother as one of her best friends
Who loves food
Who really wants to go back to school to become a graphic designer
Who is scared to go back to school to become a graphic designer
Who loves her camera almost more than anything in the world
Who used to hate cats until she got a sweet little kitten of her own
Who should spend more time at work actually working

On that note, back to work...






No comments: