Oh boy. I just got back from a semi-liquid lunch with some friends...and makeout boy from last week was there.
It was a wee bit awkward at first, but my smartass friends sat us across from one another...so the awkwardness had no choice but to be gone within the first five minutes. That's when the flirting started. First off it was "I may have been drunk, and may not be able to recall all of our dialogue, but I remember everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, else that happened."
That? Coupled with his killer grin and his super long lashes? It's ON, baby. I'm merely passing the next hour and a bit here until we head back to the bar to meet up with everyone else...the fact that Fireman and I hung out last night, and it was a really great night? I'm taking some of your advice and continuing on with my fun.
This could be trouble.
Friday, October 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
okay i'm a lil late in the game but who is Fireman? is he the online guy or makeout boy or someone entirely different?
and trouble sounds like fun :P
You look fucking HOT when you are stirring up trouble!!! :D
Keep on having fun, girl, you deserve it.
so hey what's the story on the fireman again??
Post a Comment