Thursday, December 13, 2007

@%@$!#&!#^&^

You know when life sneaks up on you, and you have not one spare second to yourself? Like, not even a second to come up with a witty title for your post?

That's what my life is like right now.

I have no shopping done.
My tree is still not up.
Cards? Forget it.
Baking? See above.
I still need to make a list for my mom before she has a hernia.
Work is piling up and only 6.5 working days left before the holidays.
I leave for Vegas in 15 days and still need to shop.
There are a million other things that I need to do...but my brain has ceased functioning so I have no idea what they are.

I'm thinking it would help if I actually slept either:
at my own place
-or-
at my own place by myself.

MG#2 is still in the picture, moreso than ever. It still freaks me out, but for now, it is what it is. I like him. A lot. He knows this. I know how he feels, too. So for the time being, we'll continue along in our little whirlwind because, frankly, I don't have the time to do it differently.

I hope your holiday seasons are rolling along nicely!
Updates soon, I promise!

2 comments:

jo said...

i was wondering where you've been... ahh i see MG#2 is still in the picture eh...

Lois Lane said...

Update soon you promise huh? ;)

Happy new year dolly!