Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Crazy Town

I've been on hiatus...needed some time for myself, just for me...not to mention I was whooping it up in Sin City for the New Year and have needed some time to recover!

Today, however, I feel the need to rant. For this, I will need to borrow Clink's term "The Crazy".

Now, keep in mind that I know, for all intents and purposes, why this is referred to as The Crazy, but does that stop me? Hell no!!

Situation:

MG#2 and I spent a great night together last night...a run, some dinner, some grocery shopping, and a sleepover (wink, wink). I dropped him off at work this morning wih a big smile on my face, and proceeded on my day. No big deal, right? Right. I was fairly busy, so shot him a text just after 10:00 telling him I was thinking of him and hoped he was having a good day. He wrote back right away, saying thanks, he hoped I was having a good day as well. No big deal, right? Right.

Fast forward to 3:38pm. No phone call, no text, no e-mail. All day. This, my friends, is strange. Especially coming from the guy who called me at LEAST five times a day the entire time he was gone over Christmas. The guy who sends random "I miss u" texts throughout the day and calls to say nothing other than "hi"

A good pal told me to chill out. "He's just busy. You have plans tonight, they're confirmed, there's nothing to worry about, it's not a big deal. Breathe deeply."

My inner dialogue sounds a bit more like this..."WTF? No contact all day? Why has he not called? Did he see what that guy friend of mine wrote on Facebook? Did it piss him off? Did I do something wrong? Why is he ignoring me? Is he OK? Are we OK? WTF? Should I call him? No, I won't call him, I will not give in. Wait, don't be immature, this is not a game. Pick up the phone. *pouts* NO. I won't. But I really want to talk to him. Maybe I should. Where is he? Why is he ignoring me? Seriously!!! WTF!!!! This is ridiculous!!"

OK, now that I have typed that out and have read how stupid it really sounds, I am going to calm down and pick up the phone.

Wow. It's been a long time since The Crazy has been around these parts. Kind of makes me want to not be in a relationship anymore....but only kinda.

Stupid hormones.

No comments: