Name one person who made you laugh last night? MG#2
What were you doing at 8:00? Sitting between my bro and MG#2 at the theatre.
What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Checking Facebook.
What happened to you in 2006? I barely remember what happened two weeks ago. Check the archives if you wish!
What was the last thing you said out loud? Fuck.
How many beverages did you have today? one cup of coffee, two cups of green tea, three bottles of water, and the possibility of a glass of vino later this evening is very good
What color is your hairbrush? wood with black bristles
What was the last thing you paid for? deoderant
Where were you last night? went home, took the pup for a run, did 15 minutes of yoga, had dinner, went to a movie, then had a sleepover
What color is your front door? beige, I think?
Where do you keep your change? in various piles around the house (laundry machine, kitchen counter, top of dresser...and then in a little jar with "Party Money" on it once it's sorted)
What’s the weather like today? blue skies and sunny...better than yesterday's cloudy gloominess
What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Daquiri Ice from Baskin Robbins...which sadly no longer exists in Canada......*pout*
What excites you? going out for drinks this Friday for J's birthday; seeing MG#2 (I still get butterflies); anything shiny
Do you want to cut your hair? I need a trim, but I'm growing it out looooong
Are you over the age of 25? 4 years past
Do you talk a lot? if I'm nervous or sense that someone is feeling uncomfortable, then yes....also when drinking....
Do you know anyone named Steven? I sure do...he is one of my dear friends
Do you make up your own words? Absofrickinglutely
Are you a jealous person? I try not to be, but I've been known to let the green eyed monster shine through on occasion
Who’s the first person on your received call list? MG#2
What does the last text message you received say? "Thanks...I hope u r having a good day too..."
Do you chew on your straw? Sometimes
Do you have curly hair? Yes, but I straighten it all of the time
Where’s the next place you’re going to? to pee
Who’s the rudest person in your life? right now, my grandmother...I wish her and my mom would just settle it once and for all
What was the last thing you ate? a handful of pistachios
Will you get married in the future? I hope so!
What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? I Am Legend
Is there anyone you like right now? boy howdy, is there!!
When was the last time you did the dishes? MG#2 did them after our big dinner Sunday night
Are you currently depressed? nope!
Did you cry today? almost after running 3 sets of stairs....owwwwwwww
Why did you answer and post this? I needed a break from spreadsheets....
Tag 5 people who would do this survey. If you want to kill some time at work like I did, then fill your boots!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sorry, but this is a totally random, off-topic post.
This is really odd, but do you still read MSN astrology? thanks to your blog, I just realized that they do REPEATS of forecasts.
Your blog on January 11, 2007 says the EXACT same thing as my forcast for tomorrow, January 11, 2008 and I am a Sagittarius. They must just change things from sign to sign every year.
That sucks! Thank you Google!
BTW-why was he giving mixed signals?
holy crap - i LOVED daquiri ice! i can't find it anywhere here, either :(
so hey looks like things are going well with you and MG#2 :)
ryc: i actually do wanna meet him again but i think if i contact him online that might be a bit stalkerish haha! and he is a friend of a friend (or rather acquaintance)...
Post a Comment