I stole this here meme from Allie, because it was easier than writing something of my own this early in the morning.
Accent – I don't think I have one. Although up until I was about 5 I had a Scottish/British accent. That came from living with my grandparents who both had thick brogues.
And now I apparently have a Canadian accent (so say co-workers down in the States)...because I say things like "eh".
Booze of choice – Gin. Or red wine. And nothing beats a good Caesar. Especially if it has a stem of pickled asparagus in it.
Chore I hate – Taking out the garbage.
Dog or Cat – Dogs all the way. My 2 dogs live with my brothers, and I miss them horribly. Which is funny, because I have a cat, even though I usually despise them. But they were going to kill her at the farm, so of course I had to save her and her 2 kitten siblings.
Essential electronics – iPod. Computer. Is a camera considered an electronic? If so, then that goes to the top of the list for sure.
Favorite perfume(s)/cologne(s) – Roberto Cavalli - Just Her; B&BW - Warm Vanilla Sugar; Givenchy - Haute Couture
Gold or Silver? – Silver. Silver. Silver.
Hometown – Calgary, Alberta
Insomnia? – I never have a problem sleeping.
Job Title – Materials Technician (aka pipehandler extraordinaire)
Kids? - LOVE them. Look gleefully toward the day when I have my own...but there is NO rush for this to happen. Until then, I content myself stealing my best friend's baby for short periods of time.
Living Arrangement – Living by myself. For the first time ever. No roommates. And I am in heaven.
Most admired trait - My ability to have a good time no matter what the circumstances. And I am a great listener.
Number of Sexual Partners – A lady never tells. (seriously, who writes these questions?)
Overnight Hospital Stays - 2. Tonsillectomy & Appendectomy. The latter ended up in a 2 week hospital stay as I had a really bad infection. Ugh.
Phobia – Drowning. And sharks. Pretty much water in general. Oh! Walking over sidewalk grates. What if there's something down there!!
Quote – Love like you've never been hurt.
Radio Station – The Peak 106.9 (Houston)....it's all 80's, all the time. So radical, dude.
Siblings – 2 brothers.
Time I wake up – 5:30 am. Double ugh.
Unusual talent/skill – I snort when I laugh. I guess it's not really a talent or a skill, more like a quirk, but I can't think of anything else.
Vegetable I refuse to eat – I don't think that there is a veggie that I don't love. I even like brussel sprouts.
Worst habit – Procrastination. Horrible money management skills.
Yummy foods I make – Shepherd's Pie. Spaghetti with meat sauce. Homemade chicken noodle soup. Cabbage rolls. Chicken cacciatore. These yummy baby potatoes with a vidalia onion dressing. Mmmm...I'm hungry now.
Zodiac sign – Capricorn
Thursday, April 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Great answers! And you're right, a lady likely did not write that question. LOL!
When you gonna post the secret to chicken soup? Enquiring minds wanna know. Plus mine is blandish and I need some ideas. :D
Lois Lane
Miss Pickle: I was out with a girl last night from Chicago who had such a cute accent. I loved it! As for the 80's--stay tuned to my "Friday Movie Suggestion Night" coming up next week. Living alone with no pests: "Hello? Domono's Pizza? I'd like you to deliver....
lol!
i'm so jealous you have access to an 80's station...we used to here in atlanta, but alas, it's mucho deado.
but i loved your answers, i have to admit - i love a meme.
Can't beat a girl who loves gin ;)
you shouldn't beat a girl even if she doesn't drink gin.
I like your answrrs, Miss Pickle! I'm English and am a Capricornian.
How would you like to come over and cook dinner for me?
Post a Comment