Monday, May 07, 2007

Conversations with J

Warning - The following are probably only funny to J & I.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J – “What movie are we going to see again? The Ripening?

C – (laughing) “No, the Reapening*.”

*known to the rest of the world as “The Reaping”, so this proves that I am, in fact, an idiot
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J – “So I get home, and the dog sticks his nose in my purse, grabs my birth control, and takes off! By the time I get to him, he’s already got three pills in his mouth. He ate one, but I managed to grab two.”

Me – “Is that OK for him?

J – “Well, I called the vet right away and they said he should be fine, but asked what he was doing right now. I told them he was trying to hump my leg, and she said, laughing - well, the pill should help with that urge.”

Me – (snorting)

J – “It’s not funny! I still have to take the two he had in his mouth!”

No comments: