I, my friends, have been busier than a one-armed paper hanger.
I can’t believe it’s been nearly a month since I last wrote. Life has been nutso, and for the sake of my sanity, I’m going to be lazy and point form what I’ve been up to.
- A week at home, sick in bed. Missed 4.5 days of work, because other idiots in my office INSIST in coming in, spreading their germs around and making the rest of us suffer for it. I haven’t been that sick in a long, long while…I felt worse than when I had pneumonia back at Christmas.
- I spent a whole weekend hanging out with A Boy. Three whole days of eating, movies, hockey, cuddling, that general kind of fun you have when you first spend time with someone…then this past weekend, we hang out Friday, and it is now Monday and not a peep from him. I’m REALLY starting to tire of this.
- Looking after my pup, who got slightly ill from the FRIGGING tainted dog food. Poor little guy. He’s recovered nicely, but I swear, if I could get my hands on the douchebags who though something like this would be funny…
- Working my butt off. It has been so crazy around here again, sometimes I wonder why I stick around.
- Feeding my Facebook addiction. That shit is ka-razy!! I have found/been found by so many long lost friends. BUT…the question I start to ask myself is…if we haven’t talked in so many years, there’s probably a reason, right?
- Going to birthday parties and generally drinking my face off. Seems like 1/3 of my friends were born in April, which meant parties every weekend, both nights. I have been a minor gong show ever since Mexico…
- …as a result of my party girl behavior, I started this again. I am on Day 3 of no wheat, no sugar, no dairy, and gasp! NO BOOZE!!! So far, so good, but I’m sure I’ll be cranky by tomorrow. As for the no booze part…waking up at 7 am on a weekend morning (NOT hungover) sure has it’s benefits…I got so much done yesterday!
- Learning how to use my new-ish camera. I’ve had it since December and have not really had a chance to do more than use the auto settings.
- Training my dog. He’s a handful, and only wants to learn when it’s good for him. I’ll break him somehow, the little brat!
- Hanging out with good friends, having lots of laughs, taking lots of silly pictures, and playing Nintendo Wii at my old roommate’s place. It’s is ridiculous, and I cannot get enough of it!
- Enjoying The Spring that has finally arrived! About freaking time!!!
- Stalking all of your blogs as they keep me sane when works gets hectic.
Things I have NOT been doing:
- answering Amanda’s interview questions (I promise, this week I will for sure!)
- laundry
- following my budget
- taking care of myself (but am now, thank you Wild Rose Cleanse!)
- seeing my family
- staying out of trouble ;O)
For now, that is all. Happy Monday.
Monday, May 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
sorry to hear you got so sick! officemates are assholes sometimes - STAY HOME for the love of crap. and your puppy - so sorry about that as well, and glad puppy is better! boys? well, you know my stance on boys lately - THEY ALL SUCK.
the facebook thing: i found and "got found" by several friends as well; and you're damn freaking right; there's a good - usually VERY good - reason we lose people in the first place. of all of the people that i "reconnected" with, i am actually still speaking to ZERO of them, and i'm totally okay with that.
Post a Comment