I pestered the lovely Amanda to interview me...and then promptly took about, oh, three weeks to answer. I am a jerk. My apologies.
Without further ado, my interview (not as witty as I'd hoped, I'm so frazzled)
1.Dr. Burke: love him or hate him? Has your view of him changed with this season's controversy regarding Isaiah Washington's homophobia?
Well, I did really like him before the whole TR Knight incident. His character was awesome, his no bullshit attitude with Christina was fantastic. Then when that all went down, even though it wasn’t his character that did it, I couldn’t help but think of it every time he was on screen and it infuriated me that he could be such a narrow minded prick. Don’t even get me started on his performance on last night’s episode…
2. What is your favourite flower?
For looks: Gerber daisy, hands down. I think it's the symmetry…they will be my wedding bouquet one day.
For scent: Stargazer lily. Reminds me of my grandmother.
3. Do you have any scars with cool stories behind them?
My appendectomy scar has a pretty cool story behind it…I was eleven years old, and started to experience this crippling stomach pain. I’m talking pain so bad that I couldn’t walk without being doubled over. We went to the clinic, the doctor said it was probably stress. Yes, because an eleven year old girl would have experience stress like that (Well, some do, but trust me, I wasn’t)…the next day we went to my doctor, who immediately called an ambulance and I was rushed to the hospital…my appendix had burst two days prior and I was on the verge of dying from septic shock (or something of the like). I spent the next two weeks in hospital recovering. Scary then, but cool now.
My scar is now covered over with a dragonfly tattoo…it represents something special, but that’s a story for another time.
4. What is your favourite drink?
Non-alcoholic: blueberry green tea - hot or iced
Alcoholic: gin & tonic
5. If you could compete in any Olympic sport, which would you choose?
Oooo, that’s a tough one. Olympic athletes are so unbelievably talented and disciplined…I’m going to go with downhill skiing. That would be SUCH a rush.
Friday, May 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great answers...thanks for playing along, even though belatedly. :)
Post a Comment