Wednesday, March 19, 2008

There's no notice like short notice

You know what's really super wicked awesome?

When the boy you've been dating for a few months calls to ask if you want to go for coffee this afternoon, and at the end of the conversation he throws in "oh yeah, my mom is coming too...okthanksbye". His mom, who I have Never. Met. Before.

He, of course, picks the day that I don't wash my hair, and decided to pair a ratty old black t-shirt with my work pants.

If you need me, I'll be running to buy a new shirt and to see if I can locate a damn curling iron anywhere. And quite possibly puking in my garbage can from nerves.

That is all.

6 comments:

Rachel H. said...

Haha! That's so funny! How did it go? Were you able to get everything together before meeting her? I know I would be frantic with nerves too! I hope it went well!

Anonymous said...

What a Douche! I would Never spring something like that on someone! Do me a Favor & smack him in the back of the head later and let him know you're not That kind of girl. Hope it went well 'tho

Jamie Lovely said...

hahah oh gosh! that's kind of mean springing it on you last minute!

Tara said...

Hey, I know how you like your gossip. Wanna ceheck out Gossip Night in Calgary together?

http://www.laineygossip.com/Gossip_Night_in_Calgary.aspx

Sizzle said...

How sneaky of him! :) Good luck locating a new shirt. I'm sure it will be fine!

brandy said...

I'm sorry but that kind of made me giggle. I hope the meeting went fantastic!