Thursday, March 13, 2008

Yes, I would jump off a cliff if everyone else was doing it...

In a copying kinda mood, so I borrowed this post idea from the lovely cdp at Tortious.


Go to http://photobucket.com.
Type in your answer to each question in the search box.
Use only the first page.
Copy the html and paste for the answer.
Let the games begin!

1. What is your relationship status?
taken


2. Who is your celebrity crush?
Have you seen this guy's body? JEEBUS! I cannot wait for Lipstick Jungle on Thursday nights now, as I just know that there will be a delightful nekkid scene featuring this guy and his abs.....*drool*
Lipstick Jungle


3. Who is your favorite band?
Death Cab For Cutie

4. What is your favorite movie?
fools rush in


5. What kind of pet do you have?
French Bulldog

6. Where do you live?
calgary

7. Where do you work?
pumpjack

8. What do you look like?
brunette

9. What do you drive?
Jetta

10. What's your favorite TV show?
bauer love

11. Describe yourself.
Work in progress banner

12. What's your name?
Pickle

13. What's your favorite candy?
jelly belly

2 comments:

Rachel H. said...

It was pretty fun though, wasn't it?

Anonymous said...

hey stupid,miss pickle is a canadian brandname ,you'll pay a lot if we catch you...please change ya name or stop using it!thx a lot,greetings and happy new yaer to you steeler!miss pickle xxx!