Friday, April 04, 2008

There are no words

Life is awesome.

So awesome, that after a month filled with said awesomeness, a month of dates, a month of flowers, a month of traveling out of town to stay with parents and meet siblings and old hockey buddies, a month of hope....it's over. Mostly my choice...some his...but it's done. Kaput. Finito. Five months of his baggage not being dealt with was just too much for me to handle.

I know I need to explain the whole situation as I've always been pretty vague about it, but for now, I need to go and pick up the pieces of my broken little heart. Again.

I am getting way too old for this crap.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Well...

If you need someone to talk to, I've a pretty good listening ear, and I'm not too far removed.

Rachel H. said...

Awh...That's terrible! I hope things begin looking up!

Anonymous said...

You'll find that guy: the one who makes your heart race when you see him, the one whose scent is enough to melt you, the good,kind Decent guy who seems to be so far away now but, who in reality is never really that far.

When you do, you'll scare yourself (and maybe even him) with much you want to be with him- go slow then; there's a Lot of decent guys out there

Lois Lane said...

Awww, I'm sorry. Broken hearts suck! But I have to admit, the tag You're a douchebag, had me LOLing my frickin' A off!