Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Family Jewels

I’m happy to report that after months of feuding, my mom and grandmother are once again getting along. Funny how having the family patriarch in the hospital can bring a family back together. Mind you, it wasn’t for anything super serious (he now has a bionic knee) but seeing someone you love in such a fragile state is enough to make everything else seem insignificant.

So they are speaking again, I am no longer playing referee to their juvenile arguments, and almost all is well again. Now we just have to get my grandparents on the “we love mom’s boyfriend” bandwagon and we can go back to being a normal family once again.
That might take a while, but for now, I’ll take what I’ve got. Love, family togetherness, and NO MORE STRESS.

Funny how you don’t really miss it until it’s gone.

1 comment:

Lois Lane said...

I'm glad you patched things up! How's the new pup? When are you posting pictures? :)
Lois Lane