Monday, November 07, 2005

MIA

In my absence the past little while, I’ve been:

- volunteering with Hurricane Katrina rescue dogs (how I’ve not managed to bring one home with me is a complete mystery)
- working my butt off, as per usual
- trying to stay home in an effort to save money (it’s not working, but my debts are getting paid off slowly)
- winterizing the yard for winter
- visiting a good friend and her adorable new baby boy
- taking a week off work to…
- take care of my brother, who had all 4 wisdom teeth removed last Monday
- take care of my grandfather, who had his knee replaced last Wednesday
- drive my grandmother to and from the hospital every day


- sticking to my new at-least-3-times-a-week workout schedule
- cooking yummy homemade meals when I am actually home
- walking the dog as much as possible so that she doesn’t go crazy being cooped up all day
- hanging out with my guy on those rare nights I have a spare moment
- trying to get myself organized…once again
- thinking about getting ready for the upcoming holiday season
- taking knitting lessons from my grandmother
- watching movies & The Dave Chappelle Show (he is SO not correct in ANY way whatsoever, but damn, that guy can make me laugh)
- vowing to blog at least 3 times a week from here on in (it keeps me sane)
- coming home every night and PASSING out because I am so exhausted
- trying to find some ‘me’ time….it’s been far too long and I am running on empty

So, just in case you were wondering, I will be around much more often…..starting now.

No comments: