Monday, March 06, 2006

Crash & Burn

So...pretty sure I'm in the midst of a little bit of a nervous breakdown.

I am constantly at work, and things are not letting up any...in fact, they are just getting worse.
I have less than a month to pack and move, plus help with other things around the house.
I have no time left to spend with friends as I am beat at the end of every day, I have not seen my family in nearly 2 weeks...and my relationship is suffering horribly.

I spent most of the day yesterday in between crying jags and throwing up. I have huge bags under my eyes and just feel beaten down.

This is not good. I normally deal well with stress but this time I can't. It's just too much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better Chels, stay strong. I think you need a little me time!
Tara

Anonymous said...

we live in a world that demands success, productivity, and other such lame buzzwords. We don't know what to do with 'silence' and invent words like 'downtime' as if things likeathat need to be justified.
You know what? Maybe it's okay to be weak or down or whatever for a while. I don't mean to minimize how crappy it can feel.
Tara probably says it better than my attempt here. I hope you can bust outside of our north american culture to find some sanity, a good book, guiltless 'away time', some rare balance in the midst of all the stress.