Well....if things weren't bad enough, I got word yesterday that I will be down in Houston for the next 2 weeks for work. Yup...that's right. I get back on the 24th of March, and have to move on April 1st. So that leaves me with the next 3 days to try to pack up the house, pack for my trip, drop the dog at the kennel, and about a million other things. Then a few days once I get back to try to tie up any loose ends.
This has GOT to be some sort of test. It's just got to be. Why else is all this craziness crashing down around me?
Well, whoever you are that thinks it's funny to mess with me and my stress levels, just know that I will make this work. I will get everything done in ample time, with as little anger and tears as possible.
I'll show YOU, stress-inducing-tester-guy!
Now, if you don't mind, you'll have to excuse me...I am really quite busy!
Thursday, March 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment