Thursday, March 30, 2006

This message will self destruct

Actually, I am the one who is about to self destruct.

The past 3 weeks went something like this:

Weeks 1 & 2 - 6 flights in 12 days. Crazy working in between.

Week 3 -After 12 days of globe hopping, return to have to move (an unpacked house - who can pack when they are on the other side of the continent?), catch up on the 2 weeks of work that sat here while I was at our other office, and try to see my man and beloved family and friends.

I am feeling very out of touch with life, catch myself crying at the drop of a hat, and am so goddamn sick to death of dealing with other people's responsibilities that I am about to either:

a) scream myself hoarse & rip out my hair
b) smack someone upside the head with a golf club
c) drink myself into oblivion

Neither of these options sound all that appealing, so I'm pretty much at a loss right now.
All I want is to be not be living out of boxes/suitcases and not have to do another frigging thing for anyone else but myself.

I'm trying very hard to stay positive through all of this, but I am very quickly losing that battle.

I need a vacation.

Vegas, anyone?

5 comments:

Allie said...

ok, leave your hair alone...however, if you decide to go on a golf club smacking rampage,let a girl know. i have several people to add to your list of people who need smackin!

Unknown said...

Sure, let's book a flight. Just PLEASE don't ask me to go see Barry Manilow. Let's check out when the Rolling Stones are coming back!!!

Buffy said...

Go for (b).

Failing that, (c).

Cheetarah1980 said...

I'm all packed for Vegas. When do we leave?

Miss Pickle said...

Sunshine - am still looking for answer!

Allie - golf club rampage coming up. You in?

Michael - what's wrong with Barry? ;O) (great, now I have Copacabana stuck in my head)

Buffy - I am about to do (b) but (c) is usually the best way out! haha

Cheetah - let's just go!