The Boy and I broke up tonight. I did not see it coming. It blindsided me, and I have never been so hurt.
He said he just doesn't feel the same way about me that he used to. Yet, still thought it would be a good idea to take me on vacation with his family for two weeks, because that might fix things.
I've been in tears all night, and just when I thought I wanted to write about it, I am at a loss for words.
I can't believe this is happening. It's the last thing I expected. I just want to curl up in a ball and cry, cry, cry.
Thursday, August 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Chels,
I am so sorry to hear that. You are a strong girl and will get through it. Call me if you need anything.
well damn. i'm sorry babe, that is one of the worst feelings in the world. any chance he's just having a BIG moment of boy stupidity and he'll come back to his senses soon?
cause seriously, you are fantastic.
Post a Comment