I made a new CD the other night, and I have been listening to it non-stop. Not quite sure why this particular mix makes me so happy, but I felt the need to share it with you....
Be Yourself- Audioslave
Middle of Nowhere - Hot Hot Heat
Beverly Hills - Weezer
On a Train - The Waking Eyes
All These Things - The Killers
Sugar We're Going Down - Fall Out Boy (my new favorite song)
Absolutely Anytime - The Watchmen
Best of You - Foo Fighters
Cocaine Cowgirl - artist's name escaping me here, sorry
So She's Leaving - The Trews
Santa Monica - Theory of a Deadman
Ok, I Believe You But My Tommy Gun Don't - Brand New
Where Are You - Our Lady Peace
Wake Me Up When September Ends - Greenday
Some Say - Sum 41
Untitled - Simple Plan
Right Here - Staind
Scars - Papa Roach
Vindicated - Dashboard Confessional
Friday, August 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ahhh, nothing like good tunes to save the day. :)
Have a great weekend and happy listening!
Lois Lane
Post a Comment