Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Because these are just too much fun

When you look at yourself in the mirror, what’s the first thing you look at? My hair, to make sure it is still straight and not frizzy or curly
How much cash do you have on you? about $37, give or take
What’s a word that rhymes with “TEST”? best
Favorite plant? plants and I do not get along at all
Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Cam....go figure
What is your main ring tone on your phone? old school desk phone
What shirt are you wearing? a coral colored long fitted t-shirt
Do you “label” yourself? not at all....I'm still quite unsure as to what I "am"
Name brand of your shoes currently wearing? Roxy
Bright or Dark Room? bright during the day, dark when I am sleeping
What were you doing at midnight last night? laying in bed, trying to sleep, thinking how stupid I am
What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? "Glad to hear u home. Call u tmrw"
Do you ever click on “Pop Ups” or Banners? No, they bug the shit outta me
What’s a saying that you say a lot? Cereal (it replaces 'seriously' in my day-to-day vocabulary)
Who told you they loved you last? Bird
Last furry thing you touched? my blanket that I have in my office...had a little nap at lunch
How many hours a week do you work? not nearly as many as I should
How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? it's all digital now, baby
Favorite age you have been so far? this one's climbing the charts
Your worst enemy? alcohol, and myself sometimes
What is your current desk top picture? Bird and I on the houseboat 3 years ago
What was the last thing you said to someone? "there he is right now" to a coworker
If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose? ooo, tough one...the money would be nice, but I would love to fix all of my mistakes....but then would I have really learned anything if I didn't go through them? Maybe just fix the ones that hurt anyone I cared for

2 comments:

Allie said...

so you know i'm going to be stealing this one soon right?

ok, great.

Lois Lane said...

Nice answers! I'd love a nappy with my blankie right now!
Lois Lane