Yay!
I had one of my big meetings this morning…you know, one of the ones I’ve been preparing for non-stop during the last month and a half? It finally went down, and it went over wonderfully. Everything was approved, which means by the end of the week, I can send the info out to the people who are so “patiently” waiting on it. They can stop calling me and e-mailing me every day asking when it’s going to be done, and I, in turn, can start getting to the two months of work that has piled up in my inbox.
So, really, I am not out of the woods yet…but one of my main projects is almost done, and it makes me happy. If my throat wasn’t so sore and my head wasn’t pounding, I might be inclined to go out and tip back a few in celebration.
Instead, I am leaving work right now…at just after noon….*gasp*…to go home and get some much needed rest and hopefully some good drugs from my doctor!
Whee!
Wednesday, September 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Man, you've been gone a while!
Post a Comment