Monday, October 03, 2005

iPod... on shuffle

I borrowed this one from Petit Hiboux. Get your iPod to answer these life questions by playing it in shuffle mode.  It’s kind of amusing…but I really have to start writing stuff instead of borrowing memes from everyone…sigh…

1. What do you think of me, Random Music Player? My Boo – Usher ft. Alicia Keys (aw, I love you, too, iPod!)

2. Will I have a happy life? Get Low - Ying Yang Twins (that doesn’t sound so promising, does it?)

3. What do my friends really think of me? Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy - Big & Rich (hehehe)

4. What does my S.O. think of me? Tired of Waiting – The Trews (tired of waiting for what? So far it’s been moving pretty fast!)

5. Do people secretly lust after me? Believe Me Natalie – The Killers (I think iPod is confused…that’s not my name)

6. How can I make myself happy? Fleeting Trust – The Trews (hmmm…maybe time to work on my trust issues?)

7. What should I do with my life?Cut Up Angels – The Used (now that’s not very nice…poor angels)

8. Why must life be so full of pain? All These Things That I’ve Done – The Killers (iPod, are you blaming me for something?)

9. How can I maximize my pleasure during sex? One of These Things First – Nick Drake/Garden State Soundtrack (yeah, exactly…one of these things first is right!)

10. Can you give me some advice? Hurt – Johnny Cash (seriously, this is not fun anymore)

11. What do you think happiness is? Suds in the Bucket – Sara Evans (suds in the bottle is more like it)

12. Do you have any advice to give over the next few hours/days? Speed of Sound – Coldplay (huh?!?!?)

13. Will I die happy? Show Me How to Live – Audioslave (I guess this one kind of makes sense…sort of)

No comments: