Happy Thanksgiving, Canadians!!
A lot has happened in the last year for me to be thankful for, it’s been quite the whirlwind…
Anyhoo…the things I‘m thankful for:
- my family…who knew a few years back that I’d be this close with my brothers? And my mom, who is my best friend in the whole world
- my friends, who have been there for me through everything – the breakup, the recovery, the dating afterwards, and for my happiness now
- the happiness that most of my friends are now experiencing for themselves, you all deserve it!!
- my job, although I quite often bitch about it, I really do have a good thing going here, and I know that in the years to come it will continue to improve
- my new car, which saved me just in time, and has somewhat sadly replaced the Death Trap (and I know my friends are more happy about that than I am)
- my good health
- lazy long weekends in bed watching movies, napping and eating junk food. The relaxation was needed much more than we thought
- snuggling with my kitten who has become quite the little escape artist
- turkey dinner with my family, and his family…both quite different, yet I still felt just as at home in both houses
- meeting C, who has made me realize that I, too, deserve to be happy, and who is willing to prove that to me with each new day
So, Happy Turkey Day to you and yours! I am stuffed, and need to go and lay back down on the couch. This whole being up for more than 10 minutes at a time is really wearing on me! ;O)
Monday, October 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment