Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Cranky Pants

You know what I hate more than anything?

When someone I care for is in a bad mood, for reasons that do not involve me, and I seem to get the shit end of the stick in the whole deal.

I understand it when things in life just aren’t going right. I get stressed out, too, and I have bad days. But not once do I ever take them out on people that I care for. I might say “Hey, I’m cranky, I just need some alone time” but I will never be grumpy with you, or mope around, or snap at you.

All I want to do is try to make it better, whether that means leaving you alone, or helping out, making you laugh, getting you drunk. Whatever it takes.

Sure, I might be the closest one to you when you need to vent….but that DOES NOT give you the right to do so!!! So, please, don’t be cranky with me when I have done nothing to deserve it. Because then it makes me wonder what is wrong, and then in turn I start to get cranky.

And me cranky is not a fun thing.

1 comment:

Lois Lane said...

Who Me? I AM NOT CRANKY!! :P
Sorry, that is how I respond to my Mr. Lovely when he does that meanie thing to me. LOL!
I hope whoever it is saves the cranky for the real person it should be directed toward tomorrow.
Lois Lane