I have had the most amazing day.
Nothing big happened, I just woke up in a great mood.
Found my watch.
Biked 12 miles and did a 10 minute stint on the treadmill.
My work day was hectic, didn't get out of there til nearly 6 pm.
Found out the repairs to my car will be in the ballpark of $1000 (story of damage to follow later).
Yet nothing could ruin my mood.
I leave in 10 more sleeps to visit 2 very good friends, where much debauchery will occur.
I had a quick visit with 2 different good friends after work, both of them brightening my day even more.
I went to a great movie (Hitch...Wil Smith is YUMMY) with my mom and my brother...and am slowly coming to realize that I still am a romantic and that everything is going to work out fine for me.
Sang along at the top of my lungs with Michael Buble on my way home...who is, by the way, also very yummy.
I just came back from a quick walk with the dog. It's cold outside, but the sky is clear and I spent most of our walk looking up to the sky, slipping on ice all the while, just so that I could take in the beauty of the stars.
My life is good. I am happy. And I realized that after my black mood on Valentine's Day that life is only what you make it out to be. Being miserable just does not work.
And now I am going to head to my warm bed to cuddle with my cat and my "adopted" dog, and dream of happy things.
Smile.
Tuesday, February 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment