Just spent a 3 day weekend in Vancouver with 5 very good friends. 3 of us came from Calgary to visit the 3 that live there. We surprised one of the girls in Van....busted in on her still sleeping as she thought it was just me coming to visit, and that I was supposed to arrive 2 hours later than I actually did.
The weeks of lying and making up stories to pull the wool over her eyes were definitely worth it! Now all we have to do is worry about how she's gonna get us back!
Highlights of the weekend, and inside jokes that those of you who weren't there won't understand:
- telling the Van girls that Princess is prego
- Starbucks in the morning while supremely hungover
- sofa king (insert word here) (ex. this burger is sofa king fantastic....say it fast, it'll make sense)
- the cork fembot
- bra parties
- lazing around in bed in the morning recounting stories from the previous night
- Diego puking on Nic's jeans
- Jason buying Snifty Snakes - THE cheesiest boardgame EVER
- cramming as many people as possible into Shauna's little red car
- the amazing light on Saturday afternoon down by the marina, therefore allowing me to take some of the coolest shots ever
- our Amazing Race cab driver
- meeting new friends
- "Yeah, exactly"
- 5 girls staying in a condo with a bathroom door that won't shut
- the goddamn bacon
- sushi and sake.....mmm
- measuring parties
I'm sure there are many things I missed, but it's Monday morning after 3 days of drinking, and my brain is not quite up to snuff yet. Look for pictures, too, once I get the time to download them. There's some gooders!
Ladies, thanks for another wonderfully debaucherous weekend!! I had the best time as always. These trips will live forever in my memories, and I can't wait til the next one!
Vancouver is a fantastic city, and every time I leave, the thoughts of one day making it my home become more of a reality.
Monday, February 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment