Main Entry: wan·der·lust
Pronunciation: 'wän-d&r-"l&st
Function: noun
Etymology: German, from wandern to wander + Lust desire, pleasure:
strong longing for or impulse toward wandering
I have the wanderlust in my blood lately. I have this insane urge to throw all my crap in storage somewhere and just up and leave. Travel through Europe, Australia, Africa, other exotic locales. See the world, and live for once. REALLY live.
I wonder if it will always be a dream, or I'll grab a set of balls and actually take the leap?
We'll just have to wait and see, I suppose. There's nothing really holding me back now. I could find a cat sitter for 6 months. No great loves at this time, no one waiting for me at home. In fact, it would be nice to get away from all sorts of old love, potential love.
Hit the road, just me and my camera. Oh god...I'm getting worked up just thinking about all the wonderful shots I could take.
Tonight I will dream...and watch the Amazing Race to give me some inspiration!
Tuesday, February 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment