Friday, January 28, 2005

A little bit of freaky

I was driving to work this morning, and a song started playing from a CD that I burned last night. I started singing it out loud (to the amusement of the commuter beside me) and immediately thought of a friend who I knew would love it, as we've always had this little thing where we tell each other cool new songs, seeing as how we're on opposite sides of the world and all.

I made a mental note that I hadn't talked to this friend in a few days, and less than a minute later, I kid you not, I got a text message from him. I wrote back "Hey, I was just thinking about you on my drive to work"

Less than an hour later, in the midst of our conversation, he mentioned this great new song, and typed a few lyrics, asking me to find out what song it was.

Here's where the little bit of freaky comes in. It was the same song I had been singing earlier that made me think of him. So I told him this and he agreed "Yes, that is freaky about that song"

So I told him who sings it and all parties were content.

Man, I was all quintzed out by it for a while afterwards. Strange how 2 people in totally different time zones can be thinking of the same thing at the same time. We must be on the same wave length today or something.

Doo-do-doo-do doo-do-doo-do

No comments: