As I'm sure everyone must do at this time of year, it's time to take a moment to reflect on the past year. It's been a crazy one for me, let me tell ya!
- I got out of a relationship that was emotionally damaging
- I have begun to discover myself and the things that I like to do and everything that I am about
- I have met many new friends as a result, and become closer to some of my old friends
- My relationships with my family have become stronger
- I got a promotion at work and am trying my hardest to enjoy it and understand my new role................still
- I have found and lost love...and confused myself along the way.....and am still confused as I write this
- I adopted my very first pet
- I got a fun new roommate
- I tried (for a month) to be healthy and work out more often......my second take at this starts tomorrow
- I partied way too much to celebrate my new single status....a lot of people were worried as they had not seen me like this ever before, but I had a LOT of fun and never got out of control...it was just something I needed to do as I had never really been single before
- I watched one of my best friends get married
- I have realized that some people are just not friends, no matter how forgiving I can be
- I have learned that these not-friends will do and say a lot of things to hurt me
Lots more has happened, and I have learned many more things, but these are the ones that stand out in my mind the most. So here I am, starting out my 26th year of life, in the year 2005.
It is sometimes hard to digest......
Monday, January 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment