I was thinking last night as I watched TV......
Why is it, that when women have sex in movies or on TV, when they're done, their make up is still perfect, right down to their lipstick?
All of us sexually active women know that that is NOT how it goes. After a good romp in the sack, the makeup that you had on at the start is mostly no where to be found.
Mascara has flaked off, eyeliner rubbed away, lipstick is most definitely gone (hopefully in a*fun* place), and any foundation has been rubbed/kissed/sweated off. So, with any luck, you might have a smidge of eye makeup left, and that's about it.
Good thing having sex makes our eyes glow like beacons, our cheeks flush with satisfaction, and our lips plump like berries....... so we look even prettier than we did before we started. Not to mention the sexy tousled hair......whew!
You men look exactly the same after the fact....except for maybe some bed head. Too bad for you!
*side note* How DOES eye makeup come off during sex? I know that you sweat and rub and kiss and what not, but I'm not exactly rubbing my eyelid against him, ya know? Food for thought.
Wednesday, January 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment