Friday, February 11, 2005

Lost...not found

Ack! Help me!

I've lost my new watch! My little brother bought me a beauty Billabong watch for Christmas....and I can't seem to find it! I can remember seeing it on a shelf in my closet, but then I think I grabbed it and threw it in my purse to put on later in the day (as I was running late as always). However, it's not in my purse...or in my drawers, under my bed, in my jacket pockets.

What am I going to do?!?!?! He spent $150 on that watch, and it's the first time he's ever gotten us expensive gifts for Christmas, and he was so proud of himself.

My god...if I lost it in a drunken moment I am going to kick my own ass. This is crazy. I really need to start taking better care of my things...there is always something missing.

Man....this is going to drive me to distraction until I have a chance to thoroughly search for it.

No comments: