How is that even though I have my alarm clock set to that annoying buzzing sound to wake me up, once I get in the shower I have a song in my head?
I'm not waking up to music, but once I start to lather up, I start singing.....and it's normally songs I haven't heard in ages. Yet, somehow, I'm singing them like I just heard them.
Today is was a country tune...crap, hell if I can remember it now.
Oh, yeah.....it was "I Think About You" by Colin Raye.
"I think about you when an actress on a movie screen plays Lolita in some old man's dreams"
Yeah, so not so sure how I started singing this, but I did. Weird.
Even weirder is last week, when I found myself singing "Little Red Corvette" by Prince at 5:30 in the frigging morning.
God help me. I think I'm going crazy.
Tuesday, April 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment