Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I leave in 17 hours. I am so excited, I cannot imagine how much work I am going to get done today. I have to rush home, finish packing (although I did almost all of it last night, which is highly unusual for me - I'm normally a last minute packer), then get my ass to the airport for a fun filled week in Havana & Varadero!!!
3 nights in Havana, 4 in Varadero....we've decided to post a blog of our trip when we get back, as I'm sure the internet connection in Cuba is not all that great. I plan on writing it every night (or first thing each morning if too drunk the night before) and not editing it, so it should be highly entertaining!!
Anyways, I have about a million things to do before I can escape this joint, so off to work I go.
Have a great week friends....I'll have a mojito or 10 for all of you!!
Adios!
Wednesday, April 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment