Arrived back home safely, if a little worse for wear, on Friday morning at 1 am.
Cuba was fantastic....Havana rocked our worlds, Varadero is kind of boring and made us sick.
I am still sick today...if I have some sort of weird parasite I am going to be totally grossed out. Been stomach sick since Tuesday afternoon....Immodium became my new best friend while at the resort. I am going to see my doctor tomorrow to make sure I am not dying as a result of the freaky worm that is residing in my stomach or intestines or wherever.....(not sure if this is true or not, but is sounds cool and disgusting at the same time)
Pictures and journal to follow up by the end of the week, I promise. I just need to get my shit together first and get myself back to 100% health wise.
And on another totally unrelated note -
BOYS! WHEN YOU SAY "I'LL CALL YOU LATER" TO THE GIRL YOU ARE DATING, WE NORMALLY EXPECT A CALL. JUST SO YOU KNOW.
If anything, it's just a matter of common courtesy. If I said I was going to call, I would do just that....I'D CALL....why, oh why, is it so fucking hard for you to grasp that concept? I think it's one of those mysteries we'll never figure out.
Monday, May 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thank you for visiting Home Fires! I absolutely loved your comment! Soooo funny, and I would make fun of him forever too.
I hope you are feeling well soon!
Lois Lane
Post a Comment