Just came back from sushi with friends...2 of the girls are relatively new to the whole raw fish movement, and we were talking about how certain types of sushi just don't appeal to them, due to textures and whatnot. When A. said "I just don't like surprises in my mouth, ya know?" the rest of us burst out laughing. I had a mouthful of tea at the time, and when J. turned to me and said "Just swallow it!" everyone almost got a green tea shower straight outta my mouth.
That's right, baby, just swallow that little surprise in your mouth!
On the walk back, just out of the blue, another comment is made that makes me snort with laughter. "Why do we even eat corn if it just comes out whole when you poo?"
I'm so glad my friends and I have the same sick, twisted sense of humor. Makes for some good times!
Friday, May 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment