I love these things so much!
Dear Quasi Sore Throat,
Please go away right this instant. I do not want to get sick. I am too busy to be sick. Not to mention the fact that I hate having a sore throat - it just makes me want my mommy, and I am getting kinda old for that, don't ya think? So why don't you just beat it.
Dear Sushi,
I love you. I think you are my favorite thing to eat in this whole entire universe. I could eat you at least a few times a week and never get sick of you. I know some people don't like you because you are raw and smell a little fishy, but I won't let that stand in the way of our relationship. Can't wait to see you Friday!
Dear Cat,
I swear to god...if you don't stop breaking out of the laundry room and sneaking out the dog door, I am going to give you a few more puncture wounds to match the 2 that you got last time you snuck out. Seriously...was being attacked by a coyote and giving your mom a heart attack not enough to keep you in the warm, loving house where you live?
Dear Dog,
You make me laugh when we play fight at night before bed. You act so tough snarling at me and barking all loud and tough, but when I pretend that you bit me too hard, you come right over and kiss me and make sure I'm OK. You're so easy to fool!
Dear 4 Day Weekend,
I miss you already. I wish we could have you every weekend. I got nothing done, but it was so great to be away from the office for so long. I could seriously get used to hanging out with you.
Dear 80's Lingo,
In your prime, you were awesome. I'm happy to say that we are trying to help you with your big comeback. Watch for the use of words such as wicked, gnarly and dickweed in conversations near you!
Dear Fun T-Shirts,
I wish I didn't have such an addiction to you. But when you have such fun things on you, how can I not? What better way to strike up a conversation with a cute boy than by wearing a shirt that says "Don't call me a cowgirl until you've seen me ride" or "Trust me, I'm a doctor"?
Dear Abercrombie & Fitch,
I wish you'd come to Canada, so that I can buy some of your fun t-shirts mentioned above. Will that ever happen?
Dear Blueberry Green Tea,
I was in heaven when a good friend brought you to me this weekend, all the way from Granville Island Tea Company in Vancouver. Your scent is like a little piece of heaven, and your taste is much the same. We are going to be very happy together, I can just feel it.
Dear Clive Owen,
You are dreamy. With your tall, dark and handsome look, and your sexy as all hell accent, I wish I could clone you and make you my personal sex slave. Until then I'll just drool over your brooding anger in "Closer". Mmmmmm.
Dear Spring,
I'm so glad you are finally here. I can wear open toed sandals to work, and flip-flops every weekend now. And I don't even have to wear a jacket anymore. Why do you always have to go away?
Dear Hairdresser,
Thank you for my new hair. I am in love with the Chocolate Raspberry color that you gave me, and my new choppy bob cut. It's fantastic!
Dear Queen of England,
You looked so cute while visiting our city today...I have to admit, it's is pretty cool to know that you were driving by just a few blocks away from my office. My grandmother would have killed me had I actually gotten to see you, though, because she wasn't able to make it downtown today.
Dear Costco,
It never ceases to amaze me just how big the items you sell can be. I mean...12 cans of tomatoes for $6.19?!?!? You're just crazy....crazy, I tell ya!
Wednesday, May 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment