Ack. I'm sick. Again.
Spring colds suck.
Especially when all weekend it was in the mid 20's and all I wanted to do was stay in bed and sniff myself to death.
And when having a movie date while your nose is gushing snot like a leaky faucet?? Not so hot.
I really don't blame him for checking out once the credits started to roll.
Entertaining family for mom's birthday also lost it's appeal, even to me, the eternal hostess. When all I want to do is curl up in a ball and die, BBQ'ing for 6 is the last thing I feel like doing. But I pulled it off, quite well, actually. Too bad I couldn't really taste the salmon and grilled asparagus.
Trying to concentrate on numbers while spaced out on daytime cold medication is also a big turnoff. This shit really does a number on me...I swear I can hear a small nest of birds chirping at me from inside my monitor.
I need to sleep. Is it ever going to be lunchtime so I can close my eyes for an hour?
Someone, PLEASE, send me some good cold drugs that will not cause hallucinations. My co-workers are starting to believe that I actually am crazy instead of just thinking it.
Monday, May 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment