All about movies and music....2 of my favorite things. And I'm still sick and have no brain power today, and this was super easy.
Choose a band/artist and answer only in song TITLES by that band: Rod Stewart
Are you male or female: Maggie May
Describe yourself: Sweet Little Rock & Roller
How do some people feel about you: Crazy She Calls Me
How do you feel about yourself: No Holding Back
Describe your ex boyfriend: The First Cut is the Deepest & It's All Over Now
Describe your current boyfriend: Tonight I'm Yours (Don't Hurt Me) & You Go to My Head
Describe where you want to be: Sailing
Describe what you want to be: True Blue
Describe how you live: Forever Young & Cigarettes & Alcohol
Describe how you love: My Heart Can't Tell Me No
Share a few words of wisdom: (Find a) Reason to Believe
The Random Ten (supposed to be from my iPod, but I don't have one....YET...so it will be iTunes on random):
1. Call On Me - Eric Pryde
2. Case of You - Diana Krall
3. In the Shadows - The Rasmus
4. Dragos Din Tea (sp?)- O-Zone
5. Small Town Girl - Journey
6. First Day of Spring - Gandharvas
7. Rocket - Yellowcard
8. Switch - Will Smith
9. Route 66 - Nat King Cole
10. Sunday Morning - Maroon 5
What is the total amount of music files on your computer? somewhere around 1700
The last CD you bought is: Dave Matthews Band - Stand Up
What is the last song you listened to before this message: Dust on the Bottle - David Lee Murphy (on the radio)
Write down five songs you listen to a lot or mean a lot to you:
1. This Year's Love - David Gray
2. Crash - Dave Matthews Band
3. Somebody Like You - Keith Urban
4. Sunday Morning - Maroon 5
5. Dreams- Gabrielle
1) Total number of films I own on DVD/video: I'd have to go with around 300 or so? Some might call it an addiction...
2) The last film I bought: it's been a while, seeing as how it's summer it's been more CD's lately...but I think it was Ladder 49
3) The last film I watched: on TV - Pretty Woman; on DVD - National Treasure; in the theatre - The Longest Yard
4) Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me (in no particular order):
Fools Rush In (Salma Hayek, Matthew Perry) - a cute little love story
Gladiator (Russell Crowe) - he's yummy, the movie is wicked
Goonies - a childhood favorite that I just re-purchased on DVD
Thomas Crowne Affair - the cast, the setting, the story, the sex......all top shelf!
Playing By Heart - an amazing ensemble cast, and the stories of all the characters are pretty moving...love it
Wednesday, June 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment