I've put up with your bullshit "I have to study" excuse for the past 2 months, while watching you always find time for your guy friends.
I've put up with you going out and only calling me at the end of the night when you're ready to go home.
I've put up with you not liking to cuddle afterwards.
I've put up with you calling me every day, but not really talking about anything that matters.
I've put up with your lack of affection, writing it off as "he's just not the affectionate type".
But when you seem to deliberately exclude me from something that I wanted so much to be a part of? That just hurts. And it hurts me even more to realize that I am a chump for not letting you know that I was pissed off.
Well, bud, it's time for me to speak my mind. And you're going to wonder where in the hell this girl came from. I deserve to be treated better than this. I need to have someone who puts forth at least the same effort that I put forth. And right now....you're just not making the cut.
You've got one chance once I tell you how I feel. Choose wisely, my dear.
Ball's in your court. Too bad your score of "love" is just not the one I'm looking for.
Monday, June 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment