Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Unanswered questions

This makes me feel somewhat better about all of the things zinging through my head right now...from work, love, life, family...I am going to read this whenever I find myself stressing out about what the hell I should be doing. I borrowed it from My Lemonade Life, who always seems to be able to put into words what I need to say.


Have patience with everything that remains unsolved in your heart. Try to
love the questions themselves, like locked rooms and like books written in a
foreign language. Do not now look for the answers. They cannot now be given to
you because you could not live them. It is a question of experiencing
everything. At present you need to live the question. Perhaps you will
gradually, without even noticing it, find yourself experiencing the answer, some
distant day.

~Rainer Maria Rilke~

No comments: