Friday, April 01, 2005

Where's my Steaming Cup of Coffee 3000?

You know...the fake cup of coffee that you can out on your desk, and it looks like it's steaming all day, so it appears as if you just got yourself a fresh cup and had to step out of your office for a second?

I NEED ONE.

Because then I could go and find a vacant office somewhere, hole myself up under the desk , and have a little nap. My eyelids feel as if they have tiny little miniature weights on them, and I have a bout 3 deadlines of things that MUST be done by the end of the day.

So instead, here I am, blogging away, cuz it makes me feel better and doesn't involve too much brain power.

A week and a half's worth of concerts, hockey games, visiting from Vancouver friends, and late nights with the new boy is killin' me. Really killin' me.

And in my twisted, warped little way, I love it.

You only live once. Do it up right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel. With all of the complaining I do, I am not sure that I would change very much. All and all, my life is pretty darn good!
Eric, Atlanta GA