10 years ago: I was 16...dating my first real love and helping raise my 2 brothers.
5 years ago: I had just started out in a relationship that was ultimately doomed, but which I learned a lot from. I also started at my current company.
1 year ago: I was newly single for the first time in 9 years. Mwahahaha!
Yesterday: I worked, got drunk at bullbusting with co-workers and good friends, ate Big Mac's in the cab on the way home.
Today: I’m at work. Hung over. Tonight I am hanging out with the new guy, he's taking me to Baskin Robbins for ice cream and then we'll get into a bottle of wine on his balcony.
Tomorrow: I'm a parade marshal in the Stampede parade, and then going golfing at Priddis. One of my best friends arrives later that night for some Stampede debauchery.
5 snacks I enjoy: Chips & dip. Veggies & dip. Gummy candy. Chips & salsa. Rice crackers.
5 bands that I know the lyrics of MOST of their songs: Aerosmith. Dixie Chicks. Rod Stewart. Janet Jackson. Jack Johnson.
5 things I would do with $100,000,000: Buy a house. Buy a car. Share with family and friends. Travel. Donate to good causes.
5 locations I’d like to run away to: Vegas. Italy. Greece. Havana. Monaco.
5 bad habits I have: Swearing. Twirling my hair. Being late. Procrastinating. Overanalyzing.
5 things I like doing: Taking pictures. Listening to music. Going to movies. Yoga. Kissing.
5 things I would never wear: My hair curly. Tapered jeans. Acid wash. High tops. A thong bathing suit.
5 TV shows I like: The Amazing Race. Sex and the City. ER. Friends. The OC.
5 movies I like: The Last Samurai. Fools Rush In. Gladiator. Cinderella Man. Stepmom.
5 famous people I’d like to meet: The inventor of the Chi straightening iron so I could express my undying gratitude. Angelina Jolie. Oprah Winfrey. John Cusack. Christian Bale.
5 biggest joys at the moment: Family. Friends. Being in like. Summer is here. I found my camera & my watch in the same day.
5 favorite toys: Digital camera. Cell phone. Straightener. My Lite Brite. My computer.
Thursday, July 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Have fun at the Stampede parade! Good answers by the way. :)
Lois Lane
Post a Comment