Wednesday, February 08, 2006

C.R.A.P.

Things are a bit hectic right now…I am dealing with a bunch of C-R-A-P. I am not handling it very well at all. Yesterday I was on the verge of tears for most of the day, which is so not like me. I can normally handle stress pretty well, but the past week or so has been ridiculous.

What's bugging me, in no particular order:

- workload…craziest it's ever been, and that's saying a lot
- I'm trying to go back to school, but due to work it's been hard to make it work right this minute, and I want it to work right his minute more than anything
- being told I am going to be out of town for work, on and off for the next 4 months
- trying to figure out how I can take my vacations that I had planned
- thinking about who the hell is going to look after the animals while I am gone
- moving
- packing before I move
- finding a place to move to
- realizing that I am probably going to have to share a bathroom with a messy, stinky boy
- worrying about how my cat is going to handle moving to a new place
- finding out that we are most likely losing another person at work…meaning another increase in workload…meaning I may just spontaneously combust with the sheer stress of it all

So, yeah…I need to take this weekend to set a game plan in action so that I am not working myself to the bone and pulling my hair out.

If not for my mom and my man and their hugs and kisses and kind words, I'm pretty sure I would be hiding under my desk rocking back and forth.

I need booze.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Miss Pickle; I think once you have the Plan on paper you will feel better.