I have been such a shit-ass blogger lately. I’ve had no time, no inspiration, no energy…blah, blah, blah.
The month of January seemed to fly by…and for most of it I played the part of a recluse. Partly due to the fact that I have had this damn cold for the past 3 weeks, that my back has been giving me major grief, and that after the hectic holiday season, I just needed some time for myself without any obligations to fulfill.
Work has been nuts also…and it seems that the very few spare moments that I get at work, I am too busy checking all of your blogs to see what is going on in your lives, and by the time I stumble home at night the last thing I want to do is touch my computer.
So with one month of 2006 under my belt, I have made a vow with myself to start writing again. I know I’ve said it before, but I realized over the past few weeks that I miss it. A lot. It lets me speak my mind, sort through my thoughts, be sarcastic…and a lot of the time it’s entertaining to me (and hopefully to those of you who read along).
I was thinking, though, that I may change my style of writing on this here blog. Most everyone else I read talks about funny little anecdotes from their lives, or recaps their weekends, holidays, etc. And I kinda want to do that as well…that way I’ll have something to look back on. I’ve never been able to stick to that kind of format before, so I’ll give it a shot and see how it goes.
Bear with me.
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment