Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Lovely thanks

For being there to calm me down in moments of stress. For letting me support you in your life long dream. For gently kissing my forehead when I least expect it. For taking me to dinner at the end of an exhausting day. For calling me at midnight to be the first to wish me Happy Valentine's Day. For accompanying me to the chiropractor to learn the techniques to stretch me out. For being my shoulder to cry on. For grabbing my hand when we walk by a group of drunks. For putting up with me in those moments of craziness. For telling me to smile, even when I don't want to, because you want to make the most of our time together. For putting my pizza in the fridge right away because you know I'll only eat it cold. For finding me on the ski hill because you don't want me to be boarding alone (even though I slow you down terribly). For getting me CS2 and being supportive of MY dreams. For ALWAYS finding time for me. For loving my cat as much as I do. For making me walk on the inside so that you can protect me from "crazy drivers like me". For knowing exactly where to kiss my neck. For telling me that "that side of the closet is for you to leave your stuff here." For grabbing me in the middle of the night and pulling me close. For STILL being able to give me butterflies every time I see you. For planning me and you vacations in the far off future. For telling me to be there 5 minutes earlier than I actually need to be because you know I'm always running late. For never missing what is important to me. For just being you. For letting me be me.

I love you, baby.
Happy Valentine's Day.

2 comments:

Lois Lane said...

Well shucks, I love you too. ;)
Love rocks don't it?!
Happy Valentine's day!

Allie said...

hi girlie....where have i been?!?!?

i've missed much with you, i have much to catch up on!