Friday, February 03, 2006

Meh

I'm bored. I need some change. There's no more excitement.

For my blog, I mean.

Changing templates wasn't enough...but I am not really web-design-savvy, so at this point, I can't really do much but use the templates provided by Blogger. Therefore, this weekend, I'm going to try to teach myself more than just the basics so that I can change the blog up a bit.

Kristin over at Debaucherous & Dishevelled is in the midst of a redesign, and some of the comments she got to help her out might just come in handy for me. I want something cool and bright and funky and fresh...not this run of the mill, same ol' stuff anymore.

So if you come by and I'm missing, don't fret....it just means I've deleted some very important HTML coding and all is lost.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy designing this wkend. this might help fend of "creator's block" -- if that ever happens to you. Happens to me a lot.
http://weblogawards.org/2005/12/best_canadian_blog.php