Tuesday, June 27, 2006

D.O.N.E.

OK, whoever the prankster is, you can stop messing with me now and send me some good vibes. I am on my last nerve and can't really handle much more.

I went to try and get my x-rays done at lunch. They were swamped and wouldn't be able to see me in time, so I stopped at Subway to 'eat right'.

When I got out, my car wouldn't start.

A cab ride later, here I am, back at work, while my car sits in a Mac's/Subway parking lot, and I frantically call around trying to find a towing company that will take my FUCKING CAR to the shop so they can fix it and have me bend over while they feed me the charges.

I am not a happy camper right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it's been a really rough week :(

Time for martinis!

Lois Lane said...

Well.... fuck.
Things getting better yet? I hope so!