So, um, yeah...I've kind of been a bit of a stress case lately. Sometimes, when not so good things happen to me, I tend to really overreact...swear, get angry, freak out, cry. You know, the usual.
That was the case with my last post...which is why I deleted it, because I don't want to be reminded of what an ass I can be sometimes.
It all boils down to the fact that after me having one of my momentous oh-my-god-work-is-the-worst-place-ever-and-I-hate-everyone-and-everything days, the boy and I got into a wee bit of an argument. Over something so stupid, that I cannot even remember what it was. I think it was something to do with the fact that he was late to pick me up for work.
ANYWAYS...he said something along the lines of he didn't want to be in a relationship with me. Meaning that he wanted the normal, sane, calm girlfriend that I used to be in days past. NOT the one that freaks out over little things and continues to rant about them just because it feels oh so good to be able to take out my stress on a real life living breathing person.
Let's just say that I took this the wrong way. Granted, he should have been a little bit more cautious with his words and maybe said something along the lines of I don't like you when you're a lunatic...but I should have let him fully explain what he meant before I took it and ran with it - and became a blame-laying, blubbering, sobbing, ranting mess. But SERIOUSLY!!!!! I am PMS'ing, am under the gun in a huge way at work, and did not need to hear anything even remotely close to THAT. WTF was he thinking?
So after a lot of tears, a lot of talking, and even more reassuring words...I have returned to my somewhat saner self, with promises to work on the whole stress management issue and try to take a little break now and then.
Thank you for your kind words, blog friends, they meant a lot. :O)
Also, I think I may have scared him from saying anything else to me. Ever. Again.
Monday, June 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ok good.
we'll just file that under the "maybe he learned the wrong way to approach you when you're in the 'crazy place'" file.
good on him.
Post a Comment