First off, my phone goes haywire.
Now, it's my remote entry for my car. There are five buttons on my remote - the top one and the bottom one lock and unlock the doors respectively. The one on the right makes the alarm go off, the one on the left opens the trunk, and the one in the middle is the command start.
Except, today when I went to start my car, the trunk opened. I tried to unlock the door...the trunk opened.
Somehow, all five of the buttons on my remote now function towards the sole purpose of opening my trunk, and nothing else.
I guess it's not bad enough that I just spent $319 on Tuesday to get the goddamn power window fixed. I can only imagine what sort of electrical glitch has been tripped now.....and how much it's going to cost me.
Life is never boring around these parts.
Thursday, June 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment